London Meetup - The Revenge Of the Lens Thread

LaFoto said:
The Kylie-moment for our Lil Loui:

185006082.jpg

Sorry folks, still too wide, you'll have to scroll horizontally...............................................................................>
Thanks guys! the photos turned out nicely!
I went into the Australia Shop to buy some stuff I was missing greatly from home, a guy walked up to me and asked me what was going on and who were we following I did reply that we were a forum on the internet on a day out, he didn't really seem to believe me too much.
Then a min later the lights and fan went off & everybody was unsure what was happening.. The staff reassured us that it was just a power failure (due to a night club up the road having problems), the doors were closed, we had to leave the store & could only pay for our goods in cash.
After paying for my grub in exact change I headed towards the door where some people were begging the door man to let them in to get some Vodka.
It was a great experience to step out into crowds of people (that weren't there when I went in), faced by 'papparazzi' & have my photo snapped dozens of times! :camera::camera::camera::camera: And also wondered what mischeif the rest of the group had gotten themselves into...

If there's any red bits it's probably cause I was blushing :blushing: as well as a bit of sunburn...
Ooooo and you can see what I bought as well!! (Minties, Sao biscuits, BBQ sauce, cherry ripe.. All the good Aussie things!:drool:)
Cheers,
Louise.
:wav:

Louise - you're a star !! That was one of the funniest things I have expereinced in ages - TOTALLY worth the trip just for that !

It's been really cool to see everyone's pics - I'm very very jealous of some of them - and evenmore jealous of some of your cameras and lenses !

I'm starting a savings fund and thinking of selling my body - should be worth quite a bit to the whale industry...

:)

hey you guys! wonderful photographs :D
i missed these... but now im back.. and its great to see you all...
looks like it was a blast... cheers!
thanks all for sharing :D

Are you WAITING for more pics or will you send us more?
I have several (as in "many") more pics but am totally unsure as to whether to post them or not. I have already posted so many!

Awesome series. Great to see everyone.

Most reactions

Back