London photography?

Lightsped

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Planning to travel to London in late March. Have been there several times in past 10 years.

Interested in getting some good shots. Have already done all of the usual tourist stops. Not really interested in those.

Where in London can photographers get some good non-touristy shots?

Thanks

I've been watching Geoff Marshall and Vicki Pipe on Youtube, they have channels under his name, under "V Pipe", under "All the Stations", and under "Londonist LTD", where they explore the rail network, the sights, and quirks of London, including some things that aren't typical tourist destinations. You might find some decent inspiration from them and others like them. They are definitely heavily focused on the various rail systems in London and in Great Britain, but that's not the limit of their interests.

If there is no one you know there that can help guide you around, there are plenty of photographers, groups and companies that offer guided tours for photographers (not all of them the typical tourist areas). Google: london photo walks

Some are expensive, some are £20. I Would contact them and ask what they do / where they go...

Try inside the Queen’s bedroom!! Last time I was in there didn’t see even one other tourist!!! Very quiet, nice place to kick back and take a nap in the royal bed....., just don’t let the Queen catch ya!!!!
SS

Most reactions

Back