LONDON Sunday September 14th

count me as a maybe
early morning magic bus it is!

i should finally have my dSLR by then as well ;)

and i hope you dont mind an under 18 ;) i have my "real" ID :cool:

Sorry but can't do this one either.

I'll be in mid Wales competing in a rally 13th/14th September which ironicly is a last minute change as my clubs event the weekend before has been scrubbed!:(

Gotta do it too as leading the novice class by just 4 points at the mo. Never even thought I'd be in the top 10 at the start of the year & now I have a shot at a trophy! :confused:

I'll keep an eye on this thread though incase the date changes! I will make a meetup this year! :x

I'll do my best to make it.

Congrats Chris, thats ace :mrgreen:

probably cannot make it.

most likely too much travel elsewhere around that date ... funerals and the like.

^^^ Huh? You have funerals planned for 6 weeks from now? :confused:

[I'm gonna be in Vegas, so I won't be putting in a surprise appearance this time :greenpbl: ]

^^^ Huh? You have funerals planned for 6 weeks from now? :confused:

[I'm gonna be in Vegas, so I won't be putting in a surprise appearance this time :greenpbl: ]

well, my uncle will be in an urn soon, and then he has to be transferred to his town of birth, and then there will be a funeral for the urn. the date is not definitely fixed yet.

I don't believe you. You're probably setting everyone up for a massive surprise visit to the island.

Been there, done that (in January). It would have been quite the 'massive surprise' for me if the meetup had been cancelled at the last minute!!

Been there, done that (in January). It would have been quite the 'massive surprise' for me if the meetup had been cancelled at the last minute!!

Well, you had one safety hook there :p

^^^ True!
winetoast.gif

A woman who carries her own fluffy handcuffs to meetups need not safety hooks!

I'd love to, I really would, but I leave for Switzerland the day before :(

I guess maybe next time!

Most reactions

Back