London...very cold and dark.

yes, the first one is really nice :)

I very much like your photos.... you have a great eye....

Thanks for the great comments. I'm not sure what the exact settings were without checking, but to my memory I was shooting aperture priority for all. I think the first shot was f4.5/2 secs.

LondonEye02_resize.jpg

Stunning shot!
The colours, the symmetry, everything about it is spot on!
Well ok there is one small flaw, but thats probably because your lens isn't wide enough. The blue hoardings on the left

It's so good that I know what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow night if I drag myself to London only I'll have to use my 12-24mm lens so I can be a bit closer and crop out the hoardings.

Becky said:

:hail:

That really is THE BEST PHOTO I've have seen of The Eye!
Everyone takes it straight on, I know as I've loads taken straight on. Also the fact that it is in Black and White! Again everyone and their dog takes shots of the Eye in colour. Now if only the moon was in the top left!

becky said:

Well we knew this was a good angle didn't we :lol:
As I said, if you want me to try stitching it in a few different programs just give me a shout

wow wow wow...Again. 1st picture is very nice. I love the colors. You indeed have a very good eye.

Thanks, but as always, too kind...

to be honest, no. I wasn't saying that to be kind. After what you said earlier about my opinion I made a point of saying what I really thought and not just the standard Andy response of 'I like it'

I've seen enough photos of The Eye to last me a life time, but these really are different.

So take the bloody praise for a change :greenpbl:

to be honest, no. I wasn't saying that to be kind. After what you said earlier about my opinion I made a point of saying what I really thought and not just the standard Andy response of 'I like it'

I've seen enough photos of The Eye to last me a life time, but these really are different.

So take the bloody praise for a change :greenpbl:

Alright keep your hair on! And thankyou :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back