London

seems we are sort of diverging here ... hmm. just let me know if and when, and I will check if I can make it.

anyone in north england?
never been anything in the UK that isnt as far as london and the train costs SO much!

...but it doesn't have Waterloo Bridge! I'd need someone to point and tell me what to take photos of ;)

Wouldn't mind coming to this actually...

...but it doesn't have Waterloo Bridge! I'd need someone to point and tell me what to take photos of ;)

Wouldn't mind coming to this actually...

It's the same river, and I'm sure we could find you a bridge that you could take a photograph from :mrgreen:

Not too far from Luton either mr Fern and chums - Hertz may even travel through there, but then might use the A43 instead :thumbup:

Just up the road from LP, who was here on a scouting mission a week ago

£33 return from Crewe for mr teh Spanner (although it does get you in a bit late)

A known quantity for Alex, who was here a few months ago and knows where the buses run to from Heathrow

And just over an hour from Victoria for Becky and the other londonites (thought you were in Dubai or some exotic part of the world)

We making it a date?

I was... for a short time... I'll tell that story another day.

I'm potentially in... :mrgreen:

so are we set on Oxford now? or london? or Oxford? Date set? seems complicated ;)

A friend of mine just called me asking if those strange photographers will meet in the UK in the first half of July. Then she just might join in.

If we can clarify a place and date i'd be interested in going! London is more do-able for me than oxford, or I could throw a further spanner in the works and suggest near me in Tunbridge Wells, have we had a Kentish meet up yet?

Most reactions

Back