Londons newest and Europes tallest building now open to the public

Awiserbud

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Shard, Londons new iconic building and Europes tallest at 1,016 ft is now open to the public, I haven't been up yet but i plan to within the next few weeks so i cannot comment on how good it is for photography but you do have an unrestricted 360 degree view of the city, I would assume if the pictures of the building are anything to go by it is pretty good, all depends on the glass i suppose. You have to book tickets for a specific time, but it does say your visit does not have a time restriction.
I have no connection to this building whatsoever, But i have often ventured into London looking for a decent place to photograph the city,

The View from The Shard

At £30 per person entry its not cheap, and you need to go through a body scanner and have your bags scanned and searched and have restrictions on the size of bag you can take!

Not for me I think

Well, at least they didn't call it The Shart.

All I need to know about Europe I learned from watching Guy Richie films.

At £30 per person entry its not cheap, and you need to go through a body scanner and have your bags scanned and searched and have restrictions on the size of bag you can take!

Not for me I think

I would assume you wouldn't have the need to take suitcase up there with you, Body scanners are not a problem, thats the world we live in thesedays.
I'm sure the ticket price depends on day/time because when i checked it was only £24.00

edit: just checked ticket prices... £24.95 booked in advance..£29.95 on the day (limited availibility)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back