TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
hotrocks22.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She__s_So_Lonely_by_hotrocks22.png

she's cute.

Its being nit-picky, but I would dodge the shoe a little bit. Great composition and lighting though!

I like it a lot too. The picture actually shows a lot of feeling which is well, what your supposed to do. Good picture.

As stated, dodging a bit on the shoe would make it a 10/10. Looks like a bilboard picture of some sort. About highschool bullying or something.

Nice shot, However.. I think it would go better in the People/Pets section.

I really like the compostion, exposure and the background is perfect....her expression doesn't convince me though. I think getting her looking directly at the camera and thinking about the feeling of lonliness/emptiness would produce a better result.

yeah the shoe closest to the camera i feel draws too much attention. I like the colors and mood of the picture and the background as well. i also don't feel that convinced about her expression.

The title is irritating (at least to me), as I cannot see loneliness anywhere.

Oh, and her right foot is pretty big. Almost the most prominent element in the shot.

I would find it more apealing in my opinion if it were black and white with a little bit more contrast (almost grainy)

she looks lonely and love stricken like lost love. I like it.

I would like to see it B&W too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back