Lonely Road

WNK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a171e7343f8e92763ffdb4d43abf7f12-.jpg

Pic of my lil bro. I'm thinking of cropping it to a square size so his band can use it as an album cover :thumbup:, but I figured you'd all like it, since it is rather Dark Side-ish

WNK said:
I'm thinking of cropping it to a square size so his band can use it as an album cover :thumbup:,

great idea! i really like this compo. :thumbup:

i'd be interested to know just WHAT is lil brother doing at the side of the road :roll: looks to me like he takin a leak.:lmao:
TFS

nah, he is just seeing the trail of blood that leads to the darkside manor...

cool shot.. i really like the whole feel of a story to this...great album cover... reminds me of something U-2 would have....

Well, there was water running down the hill by the side of the road (although you cant really tell, it was raining at the time), and he was just sticking his foot out into the middle of the stream to dam it up. Basically, creating a muddy mess :)
My parents were a ways ahead of him, but I cloned them out

... except replace "water" with "blood," so its more Dark Side-ish ;)

good one.... i like the idea of it, and the tones suit the image :thumbup:

Am I the only sicko that sees an escaped mental patient roaming the streets in search of a parked car with two teenagers mugging inside?!?!?!?!?

Cool shot ... will make a great album cover ... as fellow DSers, do we get gratis copies?

anicole said:
Am I the only sicko that sees an escaped mental patient roaming the streets in search of a parked car with two teenagers mugging inside?!?!?!?!?

Cool shot ... will make a great album cover ... as fellow DSers, do we get gratis copies?

Haha... that is funny. Totally horror-film-esque.
As for free copies, I think it sounds like a good idea to me. Right now they're in the process of searching for a good mixer that they can afford. I know my brother was saving up for one, but then he spent his money on a bass instead :lol:.. oh well!

Nice job WNK. I think it would make a cool CD cover

Most reactions

New Topics

Back