Lonely Tulip

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Along the lines of efergoh's post about the Apple's insomnia contest, I also have an entry in it. We both attend the same college and this contest was announced in both of our classes.

http://edcommunity.apple.com/insomnia/item.php?itemID=196

I wish I could share the image itself here for your feedback as well as vote ;) If you wish to see the picture, click on the link. If you feel so inclined to do so, place a vote/rating for it. I believe you can go back and vote every day for the same picture or a different picture. I don't know for sure since voting opened today and I have yet to hear of anyone trying to vote multiple times just yet.

Thanks! :hug::

I believe you can go back and vote every day for the same picture or a different picture. I don't know for sure since voting opened today and I have yet to hear of anyone trying to vote multiple times just yet.

No, you can only vote for each photo once. you may vote/rate as many of the photos as you wish, but you may only rate it once.

It would seem that there have already been attempts at ballot stuffing. The voting began with 776 entries, but they are now down to 773. I don't know why, but I speculate that they were disqualified for voting irregularities, their photo was not taken during the 24 hour period, or they screened the photo on another website.

Here is the complete email from the organizers of the competition:

The polls are open.
Your work is now on display for the world to see. Go to the Insomnia Photo Festival gallery and see what other photographers did with their 24 hours.
Remember that for your photo to be judged by our panel of experts, it has to be one of the top 25 with the highest rating. This means that you need to tell everyone you know to vote for your photo so that it can get the recognition it deserves. Voting will close on Monday May 14, 2007 and we will pass the top 25 photos on to the judges.
Click here to vote for your own photo, and email this link to your friends and family:
http://edcommunity.apple.com/insomnia
Tell your friends to search for your photo by name in the text box on the right hand side of the screen.
Each person may rate a photo only once. Our system can scan for, detect and remove votes that don’t meet this criteria. Please share this with your friends and family in order to avoid confusion and/or possible disqualification.
Good luck in the voting process.

Sincerely,
The Insomnia Photo Team

nice tulip :)

I like it! Good luck!

Most reactions

Back