Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes I'm becoming very creative with my thread titles, aren't I? :p

I went down to the esplanade the other night to take some loooong night exposures. This one was 30 seconds.
This was where I also took those photos of my sister walking through the sand with the purple lights... see the purple lights going out onto the sand? (the photo's in my tpf gallery if ya want another look at it).
Most of the other photos I took were on film and I hate scanning.

nightesplanade.jpg

One fine picture here Meysha, good exposure and I really like the lines, curves in it. Looks like a great place to hang out, I could waste a lot of time in places like that.

Thanks guys.
I really wasn't sure about this shot... if I liked it or not. I'm thinking of cropping it, so it's just the right hand half of the picture remaining. Or maybe make it into a thin panorama. I dunno, i guess I know how much better it looks in real life.

nice shot... i like the blue lights it gives it a cool look..good job

Nooo. Don't crop it, don't destroy the lights forming this sort of half-circle on the beach. This is an absolutely PERFECT photo and if it were mine I'd be so proud! You must have taken heaps of perfect photos to be in two minds over this one! It is sooo good with all its lines of light and constructions and dark parts and glistening bits and illuminated bits... Perfect. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back