Long overdue introduction...

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I've been on here for a while now posting my photos, but I just realized I never introduced myself really, so while you might recognize my screenname when I post, you don't really have any idea who i am. Well here's a quick breakdown.

My name is Dan, i'm going to be 19 in about 2 weeks, and I live in Buffalo, NY. I took the only photography class i've ever taken last year (senior year of high school). I've been around cameras for a while, using my dad's 35MM Nikon for a long time when I was younger, and my dad really taught me the basics of using cameras. It wasn't really until I took the photography class that I found out I had a little talent and really enjoyed it.

So for chrismtas of this year I got my new digi camera from my parents and i've been hooked ever since :).

Just wanted to say Hello even though I've been here for a bit :D

-Dan

Uhh.. Welcome to the forum...?

:D You're lucky you didn't make it to 241 posts. That's past the grace period for posting a welcome thread ;P

dan?

dan who?

this all feels like a bad nytmair to me...

i thought i knew a dan once, but this guy would have introduced himself around the 15th post mark.... oh well..

md

Howdy and Welcome, but I guess thats kind of weird for me to say since you've got more post than me. But welcome anyways! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back