Long Time No Post....

laudrup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

Long time no post. I've recently decided to invest in a rangefinder camera. I bought a Zorki 4K, with Jupiter f2.8 35mm & Jupiter f2 50mm lenses, this weekend. Here are some of my first shots. They were taken on B&W Ilford XP2 400, C-41 film. It's the first time that i'd used a camera without TTL metering so I had to estimate the settings for the first time.

This was from my first roll and also my first real attempt at urban/street photography. I used only the 35mm lens.

I'd really appreciate any advice, feedback or tips.

All the best

Laudrup

(Apologies for some off the wonky horizons/pics i scanned them slightly off kilter on a cheap epson flatbed scanner)

ya i like the old bug! were r u from btw? not to many cars with euro plates in the US....besides mine hehe :)

that is your's Brookes...i've been stalking you! Did you not think the guy following you whilst wearing a groucho marx comedy moustache & glasses combo was a bit odd...lol!

No, seriously i'm from manchester in the uk. I saw it on the streets of manchester and it was in awesome condition. It's a really shiny metallic green. If it's still parked in the same place i'll get a colour shot. It's awesome!

laudrup said:
that is your's Brookes...i've been stalking you! Did you not think the guy following you whilst wearing a groucho marx comedy moustache & glasses combo was a bit odd...lol!

No, seriously i'm from manchester in the uk. I saw it on the streets of manchester and it was in awesome condition. It's a really shiny metallic green. If it's still parked in the same place i'll get a colour shot. It's awesome!

haha except i dont drive a bug. i drive an audi. But i sport the Euro plate :)

color shot would be good!

Doh...ive been tailing the wrong person!

Leakway...i love the zorki....it's so much fun to use....the turret finder gets some strange looks but you almost feel like a russian spy...it makes you want to approach strangers and say "the geese fly to moscow in winter comrade....are you red squirrel? Do you have the package" in a fake russian accent!!! Seriously though i had a blast using it for the first time and i can't wait to get out and use it again!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back