Long walk; short pier. (56kers should upgrade) ;)

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Dsc_0437.jpg

Dsc_0423edit2.jpg

Dsc_0419g.jpg

Edit: Here you can see the three 'sections' of the bridge. Starting from shore, and finishing at the end of the pier.

Well I finally shelled out a little cash to get a faster (and more roomy) server for pepper-land. And frankly got tired of looking at my photos in a measley 640 pixels. So my new standard is 800. I don't care about protecting my images, I'm not going to let one bad egg ruin it for everyone else. I'm noticing much better images at my new standard.

Sorry for the lack of critique, but I really like this shot, it reminds me of the other bridge of yours I have hanging on my wall from the print exchange. Awesome :thumbsup:

Great detail in the first and love the clouds in the second. Haven't I seen the last???? Excellent as always Jadin.

The pictures are fantastic. If I had to choose one it would be the first. Normally on a symetrical picture the bridge on the upper right would be distracting, but somehow it fits in. :scratch:

I really like the second photo. The composition is interesting but I wish there was a bit more light to it.

The first photo has great lighting and the tones are good.

Here is another vote for the first pic. WOW. I also like the new "larger" pics you are sporting here but it's kinda tough to view the whole pic when it's a vertical. Oh well Long Live Broadband!!!

the first picture is amazine, like something right out of a movie. the second feels like it should be included as part of a video game. Very excellent compositions. So much interest and yet so very simple.

Great JOB!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back