No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotofashion.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mg_4092-edit_0.jpg

Hope you like it.

Very well composed ... the model stands out beautifully against the grim stones and clouds ... verticality denied by the position of her legs ... she brings life into that mineral world ...

Really very nice! love how you composed your image!

Is this a composite? It's well done in terms of lighting and processing, but to me she just doesn't look like she naturally belongs in that setting. The shadows she is casting don't look natural to me, and the strong back light on her face doesn't match up with the soft lighting of the setting to me. Overall I like it, but these details really stand out to me.

Is this a composite? It's well done in terms of lighting and processing, but to me she just doesn't look like she naturally belongs in that setting. The shadows she is casting don't look natural to me, and the strong back light on her face doesn't match up with the soft lighting of the setting to me. Overall I like it, but these details really stand out to me.

It's a computer generated background, Dan, one of Fotofashion's specialities.

It's a computer generated background, Dan, one of Fotofashion's specialities.
Ah, well he's very good at it! I was just able to spot some details that distracted my attention is all.

there are no specularity to the stones or environment, thatswhy you don't get any highlights to them. The lighsetup is actually the same, and used the same size light as used in the studio. With this lightsetup you would actually not get much shadow cast, but strong shadow on the focus point. But I can see that you can get distracted by it. Thx :)

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

you spelled lonely wrong :p

Most reactions

Back