Look at dem tootsies

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My second nephew was born a few weeks ago and I took this same photo for my brother when their first son was born, though it was my brothers hands holding the feet the first time. They asked me to replicate it for their new baby, though with my sister-in-law holding the feet this time around. The first one is framed on their wall, and I imagine this one will be put up next to it. Replications are never quite as good as the original, but this one was pretty darned close. Even used the same blanket.

Here's a link to the first one I did, from which this one was replicated, if you're interested.
Yahoo - login

D800, 85mm f/1.8 @ f/3.5, ISO100, 1/250sec, OCF diffused with a softbox

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nice photo! Shall we call you Uncle Crimbfighter now?

My second nephew was born a few weeks ago and I took this same photo for my brother when their first son was born, though it was my brothers hands holding the feet the first time. They asked me to replicate it for their new baby, though with my sister-in-law holding the feet this time around. The first one is framed on their wall, and I imagine this one will be put up next to it. Replications are never quite as good as the original, but this one was pretty darned close. Even used the same blanket.

Here's a link to the first one I did, from which this one was replicated, if you're interested.
Yahoo - login

Beautiful

Yahoo - login

Beautiful
Thank you!

Most reactions

Back