Look at My Puppy

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lots of 'technical' imperfections...I know. This was a one handed, from the ground shot :mrgreen: Pressed the shutter with my thumb. He was wobbling all over, and I couldn't lay down...so I just started snapping hoping to get lucky.

The clouds were perfect when we got there, but that changed quick trying to get him to smile. I substituted his binky with the puppy, then I forgot to move it out of the way :confused:

But with all that said, it was for Mom for 'V Day' and she loves it. So that makes it all ok.

56373444-L.jpg

The pov on this is just superb, i love it....and now i wanna do my nephew like this....what a cool, original syle shot. I think any imperfections just add to it, can't see much wrong for this style of shot. Great :thumbup:

Thanks a ton!
I know could have taken some time to make the clouds look better, but like I said it was basically just a snapshot and Sicily loves it ;)

totally surreal...cool shot jake :D love what happened with the clouds!...but the funniest part is imagining you sitting there saying 'binky' :lol: and then crawling back in you're box with yer dummy :biglaugh: ;)

Thanks everyone! Hugs from Davin :biggrin:

Jon...I don't think Sicily will ever let...let him...play with that dummy!

JonK said:
totally surreal...cool shot jake :D love what happened with the clouds!...but the funniest part is imagining you sitting there saying 'binky' :lol: and then crawling back in you're box with yer dummy :biglaugh: ;)
bahahaha! Took the words right from me, Jon!

All of which only serves to show Woody is multi-talented, making us go from :pale: to :love: in the blink of an eye! :lol:

He is sitting already?
Just like this?
That is so cool.
And I don't mind the bright sky in the background of this one AT ALL.
I quite like it. Totally fitting for a Valentines Greeting Card.

I saw my friends' little Anton yesterday, who is only 11 days younger than Davin, and there is NO WAY that boy is going to sit! He is large - but far from moving on his own or sitting! So different!

Cute shot. Maybe it's just me, but the background looks...fake. Almost like one of those crappy walmart photoshoot backdrops. But I mean that as a compliment, because I know it was real, and so it jsut looks trippy.

This is gorgeous! And what a beautiful little model. Does he do bookings? Heehehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back