look at these pics and tell me what camera was used

You guy are all wrong. Here's the camera:

images

Joe

Oh, well...now it all makes sense!

Where does the PW attach to that bad boy?

Wellll, whatcha gotta do is, runned down to yer local wally world establishment and get ya some of that there duck tape...." (just a guess.):lmao:

If you can't "Duck It"...well then.....have a beer and do something else I suppose. ;)

Wellll, whatcha gotta do is, runned down to yer local wally world establishment and get ya some of that there duck tape...." (just a guess.):lmao:

If you can't "Duck It"...well then.....have a beer and do something else I suppose. ;)

Well, there is the option to shoot it or blow it up, while having the beer of course.:lol:

on a funny note, I actually have used a speedlight off camera with a disposable camera before. Unfortunately I couldn't get a pocket wizard involved.

It shows telltale signs of having been made with a Samsung Galaxy cell phone camera. Yeah, that's the ticket. Fer sure.

It looks like a shot from a 1Dx. They are most coveted for their noise performance, as seen in the op's photo.

It is a trick question. They are paintings - the two unknown Rembrandts that were discovered in our studio under a pile of background paper. They are worth millions. Millions I tell you, millions.

It is a trick question. They are paintings - the two unknown Rembrandts that were discovered in our studio under a pile of background paper. They are worth millions. Millions I tell you, millions.

Wow. Didn't know that Rembrandt anticipated baseball caps. What foresight!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back