look what came in the mail!!

rein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so after months of saving, i finally got it! my 17-55 f 2.8 canon! woooot wooooot. im so excited to use it!! hehhe, just wanted to share my happiness, lols

pics taken with my phone.

2009-06-05003808.jpg

mycam.jpg

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some photos later!

Yoooouuu lucky so-and-so ;). Have fun with your new toy! Just try not to break it... :D

I hear that's a great lens. Congrats!

Your phone takes greats photos. Haha. Congrats on the purchase. My goals right now are the 24-70mm 2.8 Wish I was disciplined as you. ;-)

so after months of saving, i finally got it! my 17-55 f 2.8 canon! woooot wooooot. im so excited to use it!! hehhe, just wanted to share my happiness, lols
Congrats...now you just have to save a little more for the $55 lens hood...and keep an eye on the amount of dust that lens sucks in.

Congrats...now you just have to save a little more for the $55 lens hood...and keep an eye on the amount of dust that lens sucks in.

55 dollar hood?, i can actually get that right now. do you a have brand in particular?

thanks guys

55 dollar hood?, i can actually get that right now. do you a have brand in particular?
I just use the Canon lens hoods. They do have third partly lens hoods that cost a lot less, but the quality isn't as good.

I have the Canon EW-83J lens hood for my EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM.

Oh, you have to update your sig too.

Don't break it. And DEFINITELY don't throw it at someone who is attempting to steal a sandwich. Just LET them have the sandwich.

On the first one, I would have tried a different composition; learn about the rule of thirds. Focus is a bit soft as well.

On #2, I like what you're trying to do, but you cut off the lens strap on both sides. The flash diffuser is a bit blown out, too.

These aren't bad...try to learn from criticism and use it constructively. Keep shooting!

Jon

Edit: What? Oh. :blushing::blushing: Hey, nice job scoring the new lens. :mrgreen:

Wow! Luckyyyyyyyyyyy, hope I can get that camera and lens someday! Good luck with it! ;)

On the first one, I would have tried a different composition; learn about the rule of thirds. Focus is a bit soft as well.

On #2, I like what you're trying to do, but you cut off the lens strap on both sides. The flash diffuser is a bit blown out, too.

These aren't bad...try to learn from criticism and use it constructively. Keep shooting!

Jon

Edit: What? Oh. :blushing::blushing: Hey, nice job scoring the new lens. :mrgreen:

Classic! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Was that a hint that this should be in the equipment thread?

GL with the new lens! I can't stop buying fast glass even though most of my shots don't require the 2.8.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back