sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First ever post in the Professional Gallery--wow, I feel so Important and Responsible and Confident now. :lmao:

Some time ago, I created a thread asking advice about shooting some portraits on a city bus.

Today, for the first time ever, I saw THIS:
$Billboard_3221editweb.jpg

A freakin' BILLBOARD with one of the photos *I* took on it!!!!!!!!!!
At work, I took it completely in stride, like I couldn't really care less because I do this sort of thing All. The. Time.
But inside...man, I was more excited than a kid at Christmas to see this! My photo on a Billboard??? Yeah. THAT Rocks. Hard. :lmao:

By the way, it's the billboard on the left, not the "Learn to Ride" one.
and I had no hand in the graphic design, just took the photo.

There are, in all, four different billboard photos in various locations around town. Additionally, there will be, I think, about 8 different photos that will be used for bus wraps which should start showing up on the buses in the next couple of weeks. Then there will also be newspaper ads, but what I'm really pumped about are the billboards and bus wraps, because I have NEVER seen one of my photos quite THAT big before!

Happy Happy Happy. :D

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

So, do you get one for your living room?

May I have your audagraph now that your famous. A TPF Party is in order for Sharon, I got the cake who got the party hats.Congrats:hail:

Oh, Sharon, it looks wonderful!!!! The shot looks great, and the way the text has been overlayed and the image toned...it all looks wonderful! That's pretty cool! Good for you. I knew it'd work out for ya'!

Way to go Sharon, You just keep improving. I know you have to be proud

Wooohooo!! Congrats, Sharon!! That is awesome!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back