Look who just got married!!!!

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Our very own Old Navy170! Jaime!
She was such a beautiful bride! I had the pleasure of meeting her and shooting her wedding. She is a wonderful person and her groom...lets just say she could not have ended up with a much nicer guy!

Here is the one photo that I have of her processed so far..my assistant and I took well over 700 shots that day!!

467923330_82acb28bda_o.jpg

Congrats Oldnavy! And this is a beautiful pic ShelleySnapz! Got any more to share?

pascal

Not yet! Im actually going to wait until Jaime gets back from her vacation to post more...well I do have 1 of the 2 of us... that will come later today probably. I dont ant her to be upset that everyone else saw her pics before she did, kwim?

That's a beautiful shot of a beautiful bride...thanks for sharing one with us.

Awww, she is indeed a beautiful bride!

All my best wishes to you and your new husband, Jaime! :)

(I do hope we get to see more wedding pics as soon as you get the ok, Shelley!) ;)

Wow Shelley, you did an awesome job!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL model you had!!!!!!! (heheheh). I just got home from my Honeymoon and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!!!

Shelley, you did an amazing job at my wedding and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer!!! Thank you for all your hard work!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back