look who's creeping up on 2000

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
congrats anicole...you're almost there! :thumbup:

i love all your image posts and your wit keeps my sides hurting and monitor sprayed with coke :)

:band: :cheers: :camera: :wav: :flower: :cheer: :queen: :smileys:

Yay! Just 9 more posts! I can't tell ya how glad I am you're here! You are one of the people that makes this forum great! Love ya - mean it! :hugs:

:blushing:

YAY! A spammer thread for me!!!

'all your image posts' ... JonMikal, come on! I've posted like four pictures ... out of almost 2k posts ... :confused: ...

Mistress ... backatcha, babe ... ygwg and all that. Hurry back, btw ... we miss you something fierce!

LOL - I'll return before you know it and then you can't get rid of me! :lmao:

Now, post some stuff so you can hit 2000!

it'll have to be spamdalamda because I have no other pictures!

waahay anicole, congrats on the 2'000!...... glad your on here girly, now make those last posts!! :hugs:

:cheers: :band: :band: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :headbang: :bigangel:

Angelbaby ... you gave me three drinkie smilies and three drunks ... whatcha trying to say there, fella?

Two bands and six drunks ... sounds like a Dark Side Reunion!

Woo hoo, way to go Anicole on your (almost) 2000 posts! I love your sense of humor - your posts never fail to crack me up. Your pictures are great too, like your recent "Face of Love" posting. Here's to the next 1000.

It seems several forum members have been going through their archives to dig up good shots from the past. Sounds like you have archives that go waaaaaay back (as you say/threaten)...bet you could take up a collection and raise some big dollars if a few primo pics were to find their way onto the forum. "I'm just sayin'..."

Hey Angel ... I just want you to know that since your Wish You Were Here post, I've heard that song twice and can't get it out of my head now. Though, I'm diggin' the version that fella did on Rock Star INXS more so than PF version.

funny story about PF ... I had (back in the day) a double cassette of PF and my mom jacked my Walkman from me one day. She took off for her walk and when she came back, she handed me a cup, gave me a lecture on drugs and that PF was just 'a bunch of weirdos.'

Yeah, like the Conway Twitty she listened to was much better, huh? :lol:

Antarctican ... if you wish to donate to the cause, pm me and I'll send you the offshore account number! :lol:

However, until I have every pixle and negative that Raven has taken, I shall not, even under pain of death, :pirate:, post a pic without permission.

(this is the part where you decided how much Raven in Tripoli with the burro farmer is really worth ...)

anicole said:
(this is the part where you decided how much Raven in Tripoli with the burro farmer is really worth ...)

Just checking the balance in the chequing account...BRB!! :lmao:

anicole said:
gave me a lecture on drugs and that PF was just 'a bunch of weirdos.'
QUOTE]

OMG, how traumatizing for you!!..... well they were sorta wierdo's but genius's too...... i'v had the song in my head since i posted it too :lol: .. lucky its a good song.

yay anicole! great to have you here :hugs:
now post alrightey!
:cheers:

:boogie: Go Pallie, Go Pallie:boogie:

:band: Congrats fellow Darksidean:band: Always love your post, your pics, your comments. Here is to another 2000

:hugs:

Most reactions

Back