lookin for a good camera

Yes, as mentioned, go to a local camera shop and hand hold several different models ( and makes) to see which feels best in your own mitts. If they can price match within 10% of the on-line stores, I say stay local. This helps build a relationship and helps the local economy.

I shoot Nikon. :biggrin:

Also, it's the ethical thing to do. You're taking up the time of a salesman that works on commission.

its a good camera!! wont regret it! u cannot go wrong with any of the newer models of the canon rebles.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Rebel!!! I absolutly LOVE my XS. My wife is starting to get jealous. Here is an example of a photo caught with my XS.

3939865894_30982969fc_o.jpg

Again, WELCOME. I can't wait t see your first photo posted. I'm a TPF JUNKIE!!!!!

It is addicting. No lie about that. How did they afford this hobby before digital?
I honestly take 10-20 shots before I deem one really eye catching.

I also have the xs.....great camera. First lens I purchased was a sigma 70-300. It is amazing outside in daylight.

bp4life71: I used to have a film camera and to be honest with you, I didn't take nearly as many photos that I do now. As a student, film, developing and editing was WAY too much money. I used to only take about 100 pictures on special ocassions but now I take 200-400 photos!

Most reactions

Back