lookin for a new...

bmxtiludie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
camera, oh and hi i am new to the fourms.
i currently have a Canon AE-1 35mm with flash, 55mm 1:1.8 lens, 70-210mm 1:3.5 lens, and auto winder.
kinda lookin to go to a diggi.
but there are 2 problems... ha
i am 17, no job.
so what would be a good diggi to start off?
oh and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place

thanks
Kevin Adair

Welcome to the forum.

Try the search feature on the forum...this must be the most commonly asked question and you will find lots of good advice already posted.

Unfortunately, your current lenses are almost obsolete in the digital era. Canon changed it's lens mount back in 1988 so your lenses will not fit any of the new Canon EOS cameras...film or digital.

The usual advice is to do some research on cameras in your price range and then go into a good camera store and handle them yourself. If one feels a lot better to you, than the others, then it might be the best choice for you.

Thank you.
i had a canon eos mark III d something blah blah blah. that i got for free. i reserched it and it was ALOT OR MONEY.
it had a fish eye lens and a couple different flashes and a couple other lenses. (i only remeber the fish eye cuz i loved using it) but i had it for like a week or so and it got stolen. so thats why im back to my film cam.
dont get me wrong i love my film cam. it just that i would like to see what pics i am taking and other sort if u get my drift.
And yes when i buy a new camera i am going to get a whole new set up.
i guess its time to start looking for a job >_<
and thansk for welcoming me :)

Most reactions

Back