Mullen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lookingdownonhumans800yj6.jpg

Comments and critique welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Besides questioning ure purpose for taking those pictures now that you have posted it in the "dark side gallery"

umm....theyre alright.

Not sure if I like the out of focus leaves....idk

I thought the idea was pretty awesome!

love the perspective.

not sure I like in the the b/w, though.

b/w is a LOT better, forget I said anything. :)

Interesting shot...something about it works for me, so i like

Nice shot. Just two things:

A. Should belong in the "Looking Down" thread in themes.

B. Do something with the foreground leaves.

Really good shot, though.

It has a kind of feel of a prowler or predators viewpoint - suits the dark side nicely I think. A little more contrast in the mid tones wouldn't go amiss though.

-Thanks Bradster. I kind of like the leaves in the foreground, to me it feels as if the subject is hiding behind something.

-Thank you Chris. That's not exactly what I was originally going for, but it does work. I imagine that is what most people will get out of it. On the subject of B&W conversion, my sense of contrast is something I need to work on.

Keep it the way it is. But since I'm a Predator (Yautja) fan, what would be cool is to somehow make it seem as though the subject is looking with infared downwards....seriously, just as an experiment. Yautja ownz.

was anyone killed in the shooting of this shot? just curious, because I heard that someone died today while hanging themselves.

was anyone killed in the shooting of this shot? just curious, because I heard that someone died today while hanging themselves.

Haha, yah. They were found hanging upsidedown from a tree, and skinned. Someone said that they heard a strange growl, and a shiny humanoid in a nearby tree-top. :lmao:

Heh, nope.

Notice: No humans were harmed in the making of this photograph. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back