Looking Down

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is the sidewalk brickway to Rowan Oak (Wm Faulkner's house)...

bricks6w.jpg

AWWWWW COME ON!!!! I know some one has a shot of thier shoes or something!!!

Magali! Wow. I LOVE that perspective of the Eiffeltower! I have never before seen it photographed like this!

Now, where's my "looking down"-photo then???

This one's very old, older than 5 1/2 years, but it is the only "Looking Down"-photo in all my collection that I remember having taken...

LookingDown_1.jpg

It is me looking down from the watchtower in a wild animal park to the picnic tables where my family and my friends family are having a picnic.

Just as an explanation (take it as posted in brackets) the place from where I looked down:
LookingDown_2.jpg

Summer 1999

Thanks guys!!! For a few moments there I felt all alone. Great shots folks.

Hey trig great expression..is that you?

triggerhappy said:
Yeah, that's me! One of these days I'll try and post a slightly more flattering portrait :lol:

I don't know this one has a lot of character. :lol:

Edited due to broken link

Magali: When I was in 2nd grade I went to Paris, France and I remember standing on the same level you took those photos. When I saw your photos I was going to ask you where they were from since I recognized teh perspective! I can still remember seeing my uncle walking across the area down there in the 2nd photo, and seeing the street performers doing their jobs. One that comes to mind was a chinese woman wrapping herself with aluminum foil. Anyways, I couldn't figure out where you were in those photos until I read LaFoto's post! Thanks for the memories from the past. I will post a looking down photo here soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back