looking for a flash

Bigj32960

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I currently purchase the :Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera with Anti Shake & 18-70mm Lens

and I'm looking For a Flash for the unit I went to ritz in our mall and they didn't carry one /so I went to there site and all I could find was 5600 flash unit for about 350.00 which I can't spend cause it not in my budget.
So if anyone has this same camara and know of other flash heads that will work with my camara.
Thanks for the info.

You don't have to get a Minolta flash unit, you could get an auto flash and use the camera in manual mode. You don't get the fancy TTL flash metering but it's not that hard to figure out how to go without it.

The Vivitar 283 is often recommended because they are can be found used for a low price, they are powerful and durable.

I've got a Braun unit for my Canon digital camera. It won't do what a dedicated Canon flash will do...but it works fine for me and it was cheap.

Really, any auto thyristor flash should work well. Just make sure that the trigger voltage is compatible with your camera.

http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html

Most reactions

New Topics

Back