Looking for a new camera

RoffleWoffle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a DLSR or DLSR-like camera. I'm pretty new to this and don't have too big of a budget. I need somthing with good resolution that will take good up-close shots (I want to pake pictures of water droplets). Also, it needs to have a decent zoom, good manual adjustability, and a "burst mode". I'm on a bit of a budget as previously mentioned, looking for something around $400. Thanks!

The h1 looks nice. Will that shoot good macro? I was also looking at the Kodak p880.

RoffleWoffle said:
The h1 looks nice. Will that shoot good macro? I was also looking at the Kodak p880.
yes the mcro is good. even better with the filter. i have been able to capture very nice shots with my h1. unfortunately i havnt gotten to use it in a while.

The price is very appealing. Are the h2 or h5's better? The h2 is about the same price and h5 is around 450- 500 dollars and has 7mp. I like the h1, but I'm a little worried about only having 5mp.

So I ended up springing for the Kodak P880. I love the 8mp and sturdy build. So far my only gripe is the lack of IS and only 4x zoom, but It feels soo much better to me than the H1. Thanks for the help!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back