Looking for a new medium format camera.

Charbeeno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I am new to the forum and I am looking for a new medium format camera and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell/trade one of their cameras? I'm just posting this to see if I can find a good deal on a nice medium format system.

Sorry I should be a little more specific. I shoot most of my medium format photos with my Yashica TLR but it is kind of limited, so something like a pentax 6x7 or a bornica would be nice. Just looking for a little change in equipment.

I may have an ETRS coming in my shop next month (Feb) that someone may be willing to sell. It's a 645.

WOUld you be interested in an RB67?

What are planing on doing with it?... what are you interested in shooting? That makes a difference in what you should get.

I personally use Mamiya and enjoy using them. Try Columbus Camera Group, I think they have a web site and sell on e bay from time to time.

We have a Bronica here at the office in a cabinet. No idea what model. I know we have 2 nice lenses as well. I'd give you a good deal on it if you want me to look further. I can't give it away at a camera store. These cameras are sitting on used shelves all over the place. Kinda sucks. They are awesome cameras, but with digital so few people are looking for them.

Let me know if you want additional details...

Hi Im new to the group also, I really enjoy the RB, very solid and great selection of lenses, plus the big 6x7 negative, mine i use mostly for studio work. keh has some great deals on them. good luck

Most reactions

New Topics

Back