Looking for a picture

cindyg2024

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My cousin is getting married in 2 weeks and she wants some shots that are a little more unique. I was telling her about a shot that I had seen here at a wedding, where someone stuck the bride's ring (I think) in the center of the guest book, and the shadow made a heart on the page. I can't seem to find this shot. Can someone please post it again? I just wanted to be able to show this to her. Thanks

Thanks NJMAN! I appreciate it.

That WAS a cool shot - I remember that one!

here is my take on it....and yes I borrowed the idea from someone who posted on here:

365228097_57a6e5f6f9.jpg

That would be from Mr. Clark Kent, aka Brandon.

QUOTE]

I know this is a friendly forum and all...but I wouldn't mind people not using my full name on here. Its not that i am not trusting, because I have run into nothing but wonderful people here. Nevertheless, in my line of work, I cant risk it. I am a Police officer, and I just don't like the risk. I also am in security in a local hospital wich has its own psychiatric ward, which involves me and family members becoming quite unpleasant at times. I hope I don't sound to harsh, but its my own personal phobia I guess.

Thanks

That would be from Mr. Clark Kent, aka..Superman.

QUOTE]

I know this is a friendly forum and all...but I wouldn't mind people not using my full name on here. Its not that i am not trusting, because I have run into nothing but wonderful people here. Nevertheless, in my line of work, I cant risk it. I am a Police officer, and I just don't like the risk. I also am in security in a local hospital wich has its own psychiatric ward, which involves me and family members becoming quite unpleasant at times. I hope I don't sound to harsh, but its my own personal phobia I guess.

Thanks

Sorry about that Clark. I edited my post above. I thought it was okay because you had your sig on one of your photos one time.

Any way, no harm meant. Just wanted to give you credit for that great shot. ;-) :)

Always Best Regards,
NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back