Looking for a specific photographer...

lochieg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all, first of all, I hope this is in the right thread:there are so many of them I thought this would be the most ideal. I am desperately seeking the name and/or works of a photographer whose photos I saw about two years ago in a weekend supplement of an Australian newspaper called "The Age". They were absolutely stunning photos of shafts or rays of light. The one that sticks in my mind is of one such ray streaming onto a footpath during a rainstorm, which the photographer would only have had a second to shoot! I remember the article saying he is known for this specific subject matter, and any help in this would be so very much appreciated, you wouldn't believe it! Thanks in advance guys, and keep up the good work.

Well if nobody can actually think of the guy your best bet will be to head to a library and start looking through the old newspapers to find that particular day and then see who the photographer is. It is a bit of work but if its only a weekend paper it does cut down on it quite a bit.

Cheers, yeh I think I'll use that as a last resort though...want to avoid looking through 156 weekend supps if I can! I'll hold out a little longer!

Most reactions

Back