Looking for a video about the exposure triangle?

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay guys, I've been looking around without much luck for a specific video about the exposure triangle. It was made by a TPF member a while ago (probably a couple years), and it was about the exposure triangle (ISO, Shutter speed, Aperture), but it was themed in a retro-80's-video game style with sound effects from old mario games, and the old 8-bit system style graphics...I thought it was great. my wife and I are kindof retro video game fans, and she's trying to learn photography, but she gets frustrated with the overly technical stuff that interests me, so I thought the video would help her out and be enjoyable.

if anyone has a link or something, let me know. I thought I commented on the post about it, but I can't find anything, and maybe it got deleted or something by now, who knows...

Okay guys, I've been looking around without much luck for a specific video about the exposure triangle. It was made by a TPF member a while ago (probably a couple years), and it was about the exposure triangle (ISO, Shutter speed, Aperture), but it was themed in a retro-80's-video game style with sound effects from old mario games, and the old 8-bit system style graphics...I thought it was great. my wife and I are kindof retro video game fans, and she's trying to learn photography, but she gets frustrated with the overly technical stuff that interests me, so I thought the video would help her out and be enjoyable.

if anyone has a link or something, let me know. I thought I commented on the post about it, but I can't find anything, and maybe it got deleted or something by now, who knows...

Sounds like something Sparky would do.... check with him (480sparky)

yeah it does sound sparky related, I'll drop him a line, but I want to say the original post was about a school project or something, I don't think sparky is in school anymore...

I know this is all really vague, but I thought I'd take a chance that someone else remembered it.

Most reactions

Back