Looking for a working film camera

zOMG!!!!!!! That is almost unbelievable...and yet...I can see that happening!!! I shop Goodwill all the time...last major score (or so I thought] I got was an Alpa 135mm lens....but it was so filled with fungus it was like a paperweight...

Anyway, yeah, that clean Leica M3 DS and 50/2.8...yeeesh....makes my last week's $4.99 Nikon seem like nothin... $IMG_6304 copy.JPG

CoolPix 4200. My iPhone's flash kinda' blew out the model number with that hot highlight it created right above the yellow stripe on the price tag.

I think the best thing I found in a goodwill was a Throrens record player worth about 250$ lol. Otherwise I've found some cool cameras but I have a sneaking suspicion a few of my local stores are sending their stuff to shop goodwill and leaving the store with all the junk lol.

Goodwill is amazing! I collect records also and I picked up some great ones. I still haven't found any cameras but we live in a small town so that might be the reason. I am thinking about getting the Holga and if anyone has anything for sell let me know!

Goodwill is amazing! I collect records also and I picked up some great ones. I still haven't found any cameras but we live in a small town so that might be the reason. I am thinking about getting the Holga and if anyone has anything for sell let me know!

My dad has one for sale but we can't determine if it's broke or just needs a battery. If we figure it out I'll let you know. It's an old rangefinder.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back