Looking for an Opinion on a Camera

i tend to find them quite often... its all about searching around though... i hit up pawn shops on a weekly basis... and some of the local ones know me well and know what kind of stuff I'm in to (cameras, videos, and sound production) and they actually call me when they get in things they think I might like. Pawn shops are your friends... yes sometimes you get a lemon, but thats why I become friends with the local pawn shops, because they actually give me warranty's which is not common for pawn shops.

Great deal!!

For $200 you can't lose unless it blows up on you :)

yea i'm a pawn shop swindler!!! always have been.. thats why i own a $7000 video camera that i paid 400 bucks for!
post a pic of it...i love video as well as photo...what brand is it?

post a pic of it...i love video as well as photo...what brand is it?

It's a sony vx1000 They arent made anymore... in its day it was 7000USD now on ebay for around 2000.. which means 400 is still a sweet deal..I do extreme sports video... mostly skateboarding... the vx1000 is the #1 skateboard video camera for the past 10 years... despite all the new fancy stuff coming out.. the vx1000 still holds the #1 position...

here it is:
sonyvx1000.jpg

Nice job at getting a great camera for a good price. Sometimes I miss my D50, it shot great out of the box.

Most reactions

Back