Looking for Canon DSLR bodies

brianyi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Exactly what the title says. Dropped my XSi, and now I'm out a camera :[

Living on a TIGHT budget as a fulltime college student.
What I have to offer:
PS3 Slim 120gb+modern warfare 2(cmon ya gotta have this game if you have a ps3)
Many PC games, including a loaded Steam account and a World of Warcraft account
iPod 32gb 2nd generation
Array of high powered laser, blu-ray 110mW laser and also a 120mW Green laser. Both built my myself.
Bose On-ear headphones+cable extension

MUST be a Canon mount. I'm left with all this stuff when my camera broke. Absolutely no Nikon cameras, unless it's an insane deal on my end.

My ebay feedback is perfectly valid and I've sold numerous things on the site as well. Posted several pics on this forum. Not trying to ruin my good name with something as cruel as a scam. Please help me out. Anything will do as long as it's in good condition. But I prefer 20d's, 30d's and 40s's and 50d's if someone is willing to trade it away.
Message me if you want my ebay username. I would be more than happy to share it with you and verify it by responding to any message.

Thanks and happy holidays

Last edited:
bumping it to the top. it would be awesome if i can score a nice body for the upcoming holidays. would be a shame if i missed all those photo ops this christmas!!

i have a canon 30D for sale in great condition!! i am looking to get $550 for it, its less than what you pay for a rebel.
unfortunately i am not willing to trade anything, but it is a good price.
Let me know if you are interested!

Most reactions

Back