Looking for feedback on Tokina 11-16

Montana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to hear from people that have used this lens on a Canon mount. I've read the reviews, and it sounds very iunteresting. I was going to go the Tokina 12-24 route, but this may well be the lens for me. just looking to hear some thoughts from users in real world experiences. I get tired of reading all the jargan about the "tests". I just want to hear about the pictures it takes. Graphs and charts are not my cup of tea. LOL

Before people start chiming in about how happy they are with their 12-24, or how limited the 11-16 is in zoom, please realize that I know the 12-24 is a great lens (but that is not what I am wanting to know here). I also don't care for the 12-24's great zoom range. The 11-16 would compliment my outstanding Sigma 17-70 nicely.

Thanks,
Derrick

The 11-16mm is one of - if not THE sharpest super-wide on the market right now. It's also faster than any of the other low-budget super-wides. I'd buy one in heartbeat if I had the cash.

Is it for sale in the states yet? Adorama and B&H are on backorder and it is not listed on Amazon. Its availible on Ebay from Hong-Kong, but I'd rather buy mine from the states with full manufacturers warranty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back