Looking for "free" business advice.

At the end, I simply told her I wouldn't do the job. She didn't ask why and I didn't explain. If she would have asked, I would have given a very lively explanation. At this point, i will wait to see what type of photo of my son i get from the school, and then decide whether to complain or not. If the photo is sub-par, I will then go to the correct authority to complain about the photo, and the way I was treated. Otherwise, even though I am quite angry, I really have far more important things to be battling. I spoke to my son, and from what he told me, the teacher never spoke to him about me doing the shoot, so it was just a lie to try and coerce me. Bad, but not as bad as if she had actually spoken to him.

Tight Knot said:
At the end, I simply told her I wouldn't do the job. She didn't ask why and I didn't explain. If she would have asked, I would have given a very lively explanation. At this point, i will wait to see what type of photo of my son i get from the school, and then decide whether to complain or not. If the photo is sub-par, I will then go to the correct authority to complain about the photo, and the way I was treated. Otherwise, even though I am quite angry, I really have far more important things to be battling. I spoke to my son, and from what he told me, the teacher never spoke to him about me doing the shoot, so it was just a lie to try and coerce me. Bad, but not as bad as if she had actually spoken to him.

Well said and glad you stood up to the machine

Most reactions

Back