Looking for Full E book Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Im just Asking if anyone can give it to me if they dont want to that is fine I Understand they paid for it but if someone wants to help me out that would be great thats what forums are for helping

Actually, that is NOT what you asked. You asked if anyone had it and if it was any good, but then you clearly requested a link to download it, preferably free.
Besides, while forums ARE for helping, it's really NOT cool to join a forum for the sole purpose of asking people to just GIVE you stuff. We don't know you, not even in a cyber sort of way.

There ARE folks here, whom I've gotten to "know" that I'd gladly send a book to, if I had it and was done with it. But not someone who hasn't even contributed anything to the forum yet.

Me me me me me me me! I want all of the Erotic, sleazy novels you have been stockpiling! And I after I read 'em.. I will send 'em to Mishele! ;)

Preferably in a neon box
bigthumb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator, Please move this thread to the "I'm A Thief Forum" where it belongs.

In the mean time you might try looking here: http://www.amazon.com/Digital-SLR-Settings-Shortcuts-Dummies/dp/0470917636

Or here: http://www.alibris.com/search/books/isbn/9780470917633

They seem to have it: http://www.abebuyback.net/search/bookdetail/?isbn=9780470917633

As do these fine folks: http://www.abebooks.com/Digital-SLR-Settings-Shortcuts-Dummies-Sahlin/6421396279/bd

My there seems to be a plethora of places one could acquire this material, Legally that is. Bummer Dude.

You could look Here or Here as well. Might provide you what you need.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Moderator, Please move this thread to the "I'm A Thief Forum" where it belongs.

Gryphon... you misspelled that... I am surprised at you! It should be : "Moderator, Please move this thread to the "I'm A F'n Thief Forum" where it belongs

I don't care about the theft.

I just enjoy any chance I can get to troll.

Guys Im just Asking if anyone can give it to me if they dont want to that is fine I Understand they paid for it but if someone wants to help me out that would be great thats what forums are for helping

Actually, that is NOT what you asked. You asked if anyone had it and if it was any good, but then you clearly requested a link to download it, preferably free.
Besides, while forums ARE for helping, it's really NOT cool to join a forum for the sole purpose of asking people to just GIVE you stuff. We don't know you, not even in a cyber sort of way.

There ARE folks here, whom I've gotten to "know" that I'd gladly send a book to, if I had it and was done with it. But not someone who hasn't even contributed anything to the forum yet.

Me me me me me me me! I want all of the Erotic, sleazy novels you have been stockpiling! And I after I read 'em.. I will send 'em to Mishele! ;)

:blushing:
You and mish just LIKE to make me blush, :lol:
I am WAY too straight-laced to own anything like that. And besides, I'm not done with those... :lmao:

EDIT--I do these things to myself. I just re-read that first sentence--now THAT is a straight line if I ever read one!! :lmao:

I'll get in line next!!! Make sure that neon box is marked with XXX so my kids don't open it!

:blushing:
You and mish just LIKE to make me blush, :lol:
I am WAY too straight-laced to own anything like that. And besides, I'm not done with those... :lmao:

EDIT--I do these things to myself. I just re-read that first sentence--now THAT is a straight line if I ever read one!! :lmao:

Blushing, Flushing... whats the difference except a touch here and there! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back