Looking for old film or old film cameras!

Pumpedupkicks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for old film or any film cameras. I didn't know if anyone had some in their closets or garage that they could part with.

Check ebay. You'll be surprised as to what you can find out there.

I have a nice little collection. message me

I have a minolta X700 with brand new battery and works well, 28mm 2.8 lens, vintage strap, auto tele converter, a couple flashes, some filters, and so on. I'll give you a Petri 7s rangefinder that works well but has a little bit of speckling in the lens as an extra. All for 50$ plus shipping... I was asking 55$ for the X700 alone on ebay.

Last edited:
I'll also throw in a yashica TL electro with lens I'll give you that also all for 50. The mirror is stuck up on it but it may be a simple fix.

I am looking for old film or any film cameras. I didn't know if anyone had some in their closets or garage that they could part with.

Older than say the 1980's? Didn't want the Maxxum, huh?

Older than say the 1980's? Didn't want the Maxxum, huh?

didnt you know?
cameras newer than the 70's aren't "hip" man.... It will harsh their mellow to be seen with a camera less than 40 years old, might even ruin their "hipster cred" :wink:

seriously though...
the Minolta maxxum was a good little camera.
we donated one last year with two AF zoom lenses and a case.
not going to win any photography engineering awards, but certainly a decent camera for someone wanting to try their hand at film.
especially if you want AF.
speaking of....we have an N70 with a zoom lens sitting around here SOMEWHERE. in its original box even.

I love vintage cameras and I didn't know if anyone around the community had any just sitting around thats why I was checking on here first instead of ebay. I develop my own film and prints. I own a Graflex, Mamiya RB67 Pro SD, Nikon N2000 and some more film cameras. I am just looking for one that catches my eye I really don't have a lot of money to spend so thats why I am asking on here. I am not a hipster I am just a guy that likes to shoot film.

So not interested? Giving you 3 cameras for super cheap...With extras. May go 40$ plus shipping...

Possibly... what are you looking for? I have quite a variety... Guess I just better send a PM!

Check out your local thrift shops -- here's one I found for < $10. I want to try and fix the shutter (I hear it, but it isn't opening.)

the Minolta maxxum was a good little camera.
we donated one last year with two AF zoom lenses and a case.
not going to win any photography engineering awards, but certainly a decent camera for someone wanting to try their hand at film.
especially if you want AF.

I know my price is high, but I got no offers.

I'll give mine away someday when I find someone who might actually want to use it.

snowbear; I used to have a box full of cameras just like that. I never used any of them.

Most reactions

Back