Looking for opinions and tips

KP1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I'm new here and thought I would post a few shots. I am trying to become a better photographer and am looking for constructive criticism and tips.

DSC_6726_zpsce4eeddb.jpg

DSC_6783_zps0e668e44.jpg

DSC_6535_zpsab8d266f.jpg

DSC_7130_zps1f1d42e3.jpg

DSC_7248_zps4d08b056.jpg

I'm not experienced enough to offer you any helpful critique... but is that a cop car in the background of the Krispy Kreme shot? :mrgreen:

Edited to add: I will offer one bit of advice, from personal experience trying to photograph my daughter... get in closer if you can while taking photos of your kid. What kind of camera are you working with? Any post-processing or image editing software?

This is my take on the first one , more of a 70's feel ?
DSC_6726_zpsd33f2585.jpg

Thanks for the replies. rmr1923, I was shooting with a Nikon D3000 with the 18-55 kit lens. The only editing was a little cropping. As far as getting closer to the kids I was doing what I could while trying to stay out of the way of others taking photos. It was actually my nephew's 1st birthday so there were lots of people taking pictures. HAHA yes it does appear to be a police car.
Ratboy, I do kinda like that version although it would depend if I was going for that look. I usually prefer more vivid color. I do like that crop a lot too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back