Looking for Photographer in Miami Area

651stp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi TPF! as the title states, im looking for a photographer to do some portrait work for me and my lady when we go down to miami on Dec. 14. I would do it myself but as you can understand, its hard to get us both in the shots the way i want. Anywhoo, i'd love to get someone who has lots of exp. shooting in the miami area, knowing locations etc... we will be staying at newport beachside hotel so somewhere really close there helps. We can discuss prices and i'd like to see your portfolio also :) please get back at me !

This is a guy I know in Miami. he doesnt do a lot of portraiture but he can and he is top notch.

Flickr: Rober1000x's Photostream

Tell him diskojoe sent you his way.

This is a guy I know in Miami. he doesnt do a lot of portraiture but he can and he is top notch.

Flickr: Rober1000x's Photostream

Tell him diskojoe sent you his way.

interesting. he has a lot of great landscape photos and im sure he'd be really good at incorporating us into a photo with nice landscapes. Thats something im interested in. i didnt see many portrait shots that "WOW"ed me though so kinda spooks me a tad. But getting a portrait with landscaping is something i dont have yet. i'll ponder on it. Anyone else in the area or know of anyone in the area? thanks!

anyone else looking for buisness? :)

Most reactions

Back