Looking for Photography Friends!

PearlTigress

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to the photography world, though I've learned quit a bit already about the technical side of things. Right now I'm setting up photoshoots to get some practice in, and I ordered my first DSLR which will be here by the end of the week. I'm excited about my photography journey, and I'm always looking for new people to chat with! Send me a message or IM if you want to talk. (-:

I'm married to a wonderful soldier, have two dogs and a tropical aquarium, and love to be crafty with my sewing machine or some random project off of Pinterest. I do general transcription from home, and I recently quit my nanny job to spend more time as a homemaker.

Anyway, hi, nice to meet you, hope to get to know all of you!

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to TPF, home of the $4.95 Thursday breakfast bacon sandwich.

Welcome,
I spend 5 nice years while assigned at Ft Carson in Colorado Springs, living in an old house just north of Colorado College on North Cascade.
Loved it there.

Lew

Hi back to you.

I have been working on my digital photography for the past year. I was'nt a complete noob as I did own a couple film SLR's in the nineties but was a student back then and couldn't afford the constant developing of film. I was also quite proficient with photoshop before getting into photography and that helped a lot.

Photography has become an obsession now and I am always looking for an excuse to go out and shoot something. I do a lot of reading in these forums and learn a great deal. Hope you benefit the same way.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Has anybody let the OP know about the "beer rule" yet?

Hey there and welcome! What kind of DSLR did you purchase?

Most reactions

Back