Looking for readers -

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have written a book. It's called Intermediate Photography, perhaps somewhat arrogantly, and it's basically about composition.

It's not very big, about 13,000 words (novella sized) and 47 pages long on a rather small page format. It's long on words and short on pictures. It's intended to be a bit of an antidote to the brightly colored "Take Better Pictures With Your DSLR!!" books one sees around here and there.

I have, essentially, a first draft, and am looking for some feedback.

Hostile readers are welcome, as well as people who love me and think I am a genius. While I do thoroughly recognize that any volunteers are doing me a huge favor, I do hope that you won't sign up to read this thing unless you are prepared to actually read the thing pretty closely, and write up a reasonably thorough response.

If you're a "this book sucks" person, you probably will find it unbearably tedious anyways. In fact, there's an excellent chance that anyone will find it pretty unbearable. It's a first draft, for one thing.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I have written a book. It's called Intermediate Photography, perhaps somewhat arrogantly, and it's basically about composition.

It's not very big, about 13,000 words (novella sized) and 47 pages long on a rather small page format. It's long on words and short on pictures. It's intended to be a bit of an antidote to the brightly colored "Take Better Pictures With Your DSLR!!" books one sees around here and there.

I have, essentially, a first draft, and am looking for some feedback.

Hostile readers are welcome, as well as people who love me and think I am a genius. While I do thoroughly recognize that any volunteers are doing me a huge favor, I do hope that you won't sign up to read this thing unless you are prepared to actually read the thing pretty closely, and write up a reasonably thorough response.

If you're a "this book sucks" person, you probably will find it unbearably tedious anyways. In fact, there's an excellent chance that anyone will find it pretty unbearable. It's a first draft, for one thing.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

PM sent

Most reactions

New Topics

Back