Looking For Some Feedback/Critiques

scubasteve757

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello everyone! I've been into photography for the past couple years, and I'm starting to take it more seriously and invest more of my time in it. I've grouped together what i thought were some of my better pictures on my flickr and was hoping to opinions from other photographers. Any tips on what i should work on would be great.

the link for my flickr is: Flickr: Stevenjschmucker's Photostream

Hey, welcome to the forum, from a fellow diver!

Word of advice - you will get much, much better feedback if you pick a few photos and post them directly into a thread on here. Pick one or two of your shots that you want specific feedback on, throw them up in the applicable forum and let people know what in particular you would like some feedback on (i.e. composition, exposure, etc.). That way people have a better idea of what kind of feedback you are looking for.

Yes, it is best to post one or two for C&C.

Overall, exposure and focus are OK ... work on overall subject.

Anything more will require us to concentrate on a single image ...

Spend some time studying composition, elements of design, and the theories behind visual art.

Sorry to disappoint you black sheep, but I dont dive. That was a nickname I it from the movie big daddy. But thanks for the tips on how to get better feedback here.

And thanks bitter jeweler for what things I should work on.

I think you have a strong understanding of composition I like several of the photos but most are just boring to me imo bust a few are quality i especially like the lifeguard tower. But like i said before all of the photos whether I liked them or not seemed to have proper composition so thumbs up for that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back