Looking For Some Feedback

Meawood13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
margretwood.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1) Flower is a flower.Technically good but just doesn't do much for me otherwise.
2) Goose. Awesome color and textures, almost amazing. I think I'd like it in landscape orientation but in this frame I'd like to see less negative space above and more of the reflection of his head.
3) Another 'almost' . If I wanted to capture this scene and include this much of the road leading home I'd get on the ground...get down as low as possible so that the road looked really long but more importantly that incredible star scene was much more of the frame. This is a really great night scene, interesting you used a 12-24DX lens on the D800. Time for you to look at the 14-24 f/2.8

I really like all 3, Trever1t put it together pretty well. The depth on the flower adds a lot for me. I find that shot to be very attractive. The color on the second is fantastic. And of course, get lower on the night shot. Fantastic capture, but low to the ground would have made it perfect for me. Thanks for sharing.

#1 nice, I would prefer it to be just a bit moved to the left. love colors
#2 nice
#3 severe perspective distortion is all I see

#4 jmho

1) Flower is a flower.Technically good but just doesn't do much for me otherwise.
2) Goose. Awesome color and textures, almost amazing. I think I'd like it in landscape orientation but in this frame I'd like to see less negative space above and more of the reflection of his head.
3) Another 'almost' . If I wanted to capture this scene and include this much of the road leading home I'd get on the ground...get down as low as possible so that the road looked really long but more importantly that incredible star scene was much more of the frame. This is a really great night scene, interesting you used a 12-24DX lens on the D800. Time for you to look at the 14-24 f/2.8

I run into this goose a lot at LGBG so next time I am there I will see about trying this in landscape orientation. For the night scene, looking back I do agree with you about the lower angle being a better choice than what I did. Thank you for taking the time to critique! I am going to try out your suggestions and work on improving the shots.

I really like all 3, Trever1t put it together pretty well. The depth on the flower adds a lot for me. I find that shot to be very attractive. The color on the second is fantastic. And of course, get lower on the night shot. Fantastic capture, but low to the ground would have made it perfect for me. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I am a real sucker for DOF (hence why I am a big fan of the flower image). I will definitely be retrying the night shot soon, and it will be at the lower angle. Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback!

#1 nice, I would prefer it to be just a bit moved to the left. love colors
#2 nice
#3 severe perspective distortion is all I see

#4 jmho

Thanks for your opinions, I will take the movement suggestion into account next time I am at the garden.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back