Looking for some wonderful mentors!

MegTrib

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am an all around 'newbie' to photography and this forum. I have always loved taking pictures and would like to take it further...understand the art behind it. I own a Nikon D60, but don't know how to even use it, so I'm hoping to find some helpful mentors here :) . Where do I start? How to I get off auto shooting and into manual? Thanks :hug::

--> part time student & stay-at-home mom to my 3 1/2 year old and 15 month old. They are my inspiration!

Last edited:
hey guys nd gals,
i am debjyoti.....u can call me deb!! I obviously share the same interest as all of u do....i have loved it from my childhood days.....like most of us, but i never got a chance to learn from people so experienced like u guys in here.
I know that photographers here want us newbies to learn and thats why they are here guiding us!! I wish that u guys would be a mentor to me and be as strict as possible with me cause i really wanna learn from u all.
I am very passionate and determined about photography and thats whats my driving force when i get depressed due to my poor financial condition.
I currently do not own any camera...i just take photos from my phone camera..its a 3.2mgp.
I am saving money, and one day i will buy one like u guys.
Thanks and god bless!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back