Looking fora amateur photography to shoot a proposal in Panama City Flordia!

gl1043

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and I am looking for someone that would be able to help me out with an engagement proposal in panama city flordia 7/15/11 around 7:30. I do not want to have it professionally staged (Photographed) but I would love to hire an amateur or someone that has some experience with a camera to shoot some photos of us. I would have one of my friends take the photos but since we are both from texas and just visiting panama beach I do not have anyone that can take photos. If you are interested or know anyone that is interested please let me know.

Regards

Gl1043

Last edited:
Hi - I've moved this thread to a more appropriate forum. Please pay attention where you post such requests (this was in Articles of Interest).
Thanks!

I don't think it's a troll.

Actually, I think what was posted is much scarier than trolling. :er:

I am new to the forum and I am looking for someone that would be able to help me out with an engagement proposal in panama city flordia 7/15/11 around 7:30. I do not want to have it professionally staged (Photographed) but I would love to hire an amateur or someone that has some experience with a camera to shoot some photos of us. I would have one of my friends take the photos but since we are both from texas and just visiting panama beach I do not have anyone that can take photos. If you are interested or know anyone that is interested please let me know.

Translation: Who wants to shoot me and my girlfriend/boyfriend for free?

I have to chuckle every time I see someone comment about shoot being used for photography. I remember when that was the most used phrase.

Most reactions

Back