Looking Forward to a Great Resource!

SGorman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gormanimagery.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I have been into fine art my whole life and got into film photography in the early 90's. I am not a fine art snob who thinks photographers are not true artists. That is horse hockey. I moved to digital 8 or so years ago and it has up until recently remained a hobby. I am trying to start a business and am looking forward to getting to know all of you. I've been spying on these boards for a while and thought it was about time to join. Please, when I post images, I welcome critiques. I promise I won't cry to mommy and I won't think less of you. I don't take opinion personally. I am not from the "everyone gets a trophy" mindset. I have been working in art for my entire adult life. Technical suggestions are the best for me to learn from, but personal opinion helps to create the balance that any artist needs to better themselves and the product for clients. Both are valuable, and I look forward to learning all I can. Cheers!

With an attitude like that, you might actually last on here for a long while. Welcome!

welcome5_smilie.gif

Most reactions

Back