Looking Through 1

A.Rotshtein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
028.jpg

Thanks for looking (-;

AR

hey AR! neat shot... beautifully exposed and i love the texture and rust..
.... nice compo
Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Mansi

I agree, the texture is extremely well captured. Just looking at it gives me the impression I can feel it, too. :thumbup:

I wonder what exactly it is that you were "Looking Through". A ships railing?

Pax said:
I agree, the texture is extremely well captured. Just looking at it gives me the impression I can feel it, too. :thumbup:

I wonder what exactly it is that you were "Looking Through". A ships railing?

What you see through is actually a BRIDGE

Thx again dude

AR

cool image, I like it a lot. That is one crazy looking bridge, good eye.

WOW! That photo is 5 dimensional!

Great, awesome shot!

Weezy

I think that the composition is perfect! I love the grain "inside" the whole, and the picture hidden there. Looks like a gate between two totally different worlds.

A.Rotshtein said:
What you see through is actually a BRIDGE

Well, yes, I saw that what I was looking at through, was a bridge. Sorry, for I might have not chosen the right words in my question. I meant to ask what the thing in the foreground was. The white, rusty thing with the hole. Was this a bridge, too? It reminds me of a ships railing with the hawser and all, and I really like the way it looks, that's why I asked.

This is ONE clever, wonderfully exposed photo!
But like PAX, I would also have thought that the object in the foreground that gave you the "window" to look through and see the bridge, maybe is a rusty old ship, much rather than ANOTHER bridge. But well... whatever it is: I am amazed by the clarity and crispness of it all and love the texture ... and I wonder if this is ONE photo or (in Erniehatt manner) two photos together? Whichever the technique - I would like this one in ANY case!

Very nice AR - Did you do this in one shot? Very tough exposure to pull off in one shot! Excellent work.

LaFoto said:
This is ONE clever, wonderfully exposed photo!
But like PAX, I would also have thought that the object in the foreground that gave you the "window" to look through and see the bridge, maybe is a rusty old ship, much rather than ANOTHER bridge. But well... whatever it is: I am amazed by the clarity and crispness of it all and love the texture ... and I wonder if this is ONE photo or (in Erniehatt manner) two photos together? Whichever the technique - I would like this one in ANY case!

It's a double shoot once to the old ship and once to the bridge and then
with the help of Mr. PS I finished the piece (-;

Thanks dear

Arie Rotshtein

Most reactions

New Topics

Back