Looking to add a Nikon, but which one?

I read somewhere that Tamron will change the mount, should not be too expensive changing the mount on your Tamron. The D7200 is a huge upgrade on what you had, I upgraded from a XSi, and I'm really happy.

I've been playing with it and am very happy! A little bit of a learning curve but I've been watching videos and reading so I'll know what everything does.

"you got this!" It is niot all that difficult. Enjiy the D7200!

Had to edit this post. Missed the point you bought a D7200. I was replying to not use 2 different systems if on a budget.

Since I am slow in reply. I hope you enjoy your new Nikon. And I suggest you check into some birding specific sites. Lots of information on focusing techniques, shutter speed suggestions, panning, etc.

Quality /price ratio of D7200 is better than D500, it's now my favourite camera.

If you want full frame I recommend the Nikon D700. I gotten mine for $1000.00 which included the battery grip, 2 batteries, and 50mm F1.8 Nikon lens. Even though the D700 was released in 2010 it is far batter than my Canon Rebel T5 in terms of low light performance, image quality and auto focus performance.

I'd buy a D600 well before a D700 -- it would be cheaper and have much better IQ.

almost every Nikon is better than a Canon... :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back