Looking to get into photography-- First step: Buying a camera :P

True_Shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, just wondering if this is a good deal on a Canon EOS Rebel T2i especially since it INCLUDES the 55-250mm IS lens + 15-55mm IS lens. I was going to just buy the T2i and 18-55mm IS kit lens package, but it seems buying the 55-250mm lens now would save alot of money? Also prices are in CAD so compensate for the price factors if you live in the US :)

Canon EOS Rebel T2i Body w/ EF-S 18-55mm IS & EF-S 55-250mm IS

List Price: $1049.99

Sale Price: $815.00

Save: $234.99

What's your budget? I have that same kit and almost never use either of the kit lenses. Of course, I didn't know anything when I got it so, yeah, those 2 lenses seemed like a great deal. But if you can, I'd suggest finding the camera body only and getting a decent lens separately.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Few places sell at list price or MSRP.

The $815 Canadian is about $820 US. That price looks to be about $100 less than standard - Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens Camera gear shipped from and sold by Amazon is provided by Adorama in NYC.
Yeah... it costs $917 US, but you also have to pay the 13% tax fee at the delivery since it's not added on to the Amazon price and also there is custom clearance fee...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What's your budget? I have that same kit and almost never use either of the kit lenses. Of course, I didn't know anything when I got it so, yeah, those 2 lenses seemed like a great deal. But if you can, I'd suggest finding the camera body only and getting a decent lens separately.
What's a decent general lens then? Mind suggesting one? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back